Dante, good coding. Marlin, good decode, other than the missing "an", though I can see why it would make sense to delete that word.
Here's my decode for reference:
DNA: CCGGTACACGTCTCAAGATGGCATTCTATAGATATTAAGTTGGATCAGTT RNA: GGCCAUGUGCAGAGUUCUACCGUAAGAUAUCUAUAAUUCAACCUAGUCAA Codons: AUG UGC AGA GUU CUA CCG UAA GAU AUC UAU AAU UCA ACC UAG (start) After class, I was study(ing) an odd book of an animals and monsters. (stop)
Hello! I am wrking on yours! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is what I got,
ReplyDeleteAfter class I was studying and odd book of animals and monsters.
Yes! However, and should be an*.
DeleteDante, good coding. Marlin, good decode, other than the missing "an", though I can see why it would make sense to delete that word.
ReplyDeleteHere's my decode for reference:
DNA: CCGGTACACGTCTCAAGATGGCATTCTATAGATATTAAGTTGGATCAGTT
RNA: GGCCAUGUGCAGAGUUCUACCGUAAGAUAUCUAUAAUUCAACCUAGUCAA
Codons: AUG UGC AGA GUU CUA CCG UAA GAU AUC UAU AAU UCA ACC UAG
(start) After class, I was study(ing) an odd book of an animals and monsters. (stop)